Frequently asked questions
- What are your hours?
- We are open 8 am – 5 pm, Monday through Friday.
- I’ve been referred from the ER, how do I make an appointment?
- Call 918-392-4547 and choose option 2.
- No one answered, what do I do now?
- Leave a message. Messages are checked every hour, even when we are in clinic. We will call you back.
- How do I pay my bill?
- Three options: Call “Billing” with a payment, pay through eStatements or your portal account or mail a check with your monthly paper statement.
- I don’t want a paper bill, how do I stop this?
- Call 918-392-4547, extension 200 and tell them to stop paper statements.
- What kind of insurance do you take?
- Most major medical plans including but not limited to: Medicare, SoonerCare, UHC, BCBS, Community Care, Aetna, Cigna, HealthChoice. The best way to know this is to check your insurance website or call the number on the back of your card.
- I don’t have insurance, do you accept payment plans?
- Yes! We are happy to work with you and we also offer Care Credit.
- I have FMLA or disability paperwork, can you fill that out?
- We have a 5-day turnaround. FMLA is $25 per packet and other 1-page paperwork is $15.
- My child has a cast on and got it wet, what do we do?
- First, try to dry it on a very LOW setting with a hair dryer. Second, call your doctor – it may need to be changed ASAP to prevent skin breakdown.